1 winner will walk away with a pair of 3-Night Penang/Phuket Cruise or Phuket/Langkawi Cruise (Sun) onboard SuperStar Virgo Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony (BC) and $200 Dining Credit. Total worth SGD $2,850.
Terms and conditions:
1. Applicable Sailing Period: 9 FEB – 23 MAR 2014 & 23 NOV – 14 DEC 2014.
2. Tickets are non-transferable.
3. $127 Port Taxes Per Person ($100 Passenger Handling Charges & $27 Fuel Surcharge) is applicable.
4. Participants must be 18 years old and above
5. Contest is open to all Singaporeans & Singapore Residents
6. Multiple submissions by a single participant will be considered as 1 submission.
7. Other terms and conditions apply.
Contest Rules & Regulations:
QantasLove Sydney in Spring
Singapore - Sydney from SGD $690* return Economy
WTS TravelWTS Travel Promo
Hong Thai Travel庆生"WOW" 热卖会
Foodie Philip Lee takes a culinary trip down Penang’s roadside stalls and coffee shops to suss out the tastiest assam laksa and nasi kandar on the island
Spring is when New South Wales bursts into floral colour, so here are six activities to keep you busy when you visit
DJ Yasminne Cheng says Bora Bora is worth the gruelling journey
THE crystal-clear waters of a volcanic mountaintop in West Java offer visitors a chance to escape the hustle and bustle of urban life.
LOCALS call it “the grassland on the edge of sky”.
GOURMET trains in Japan, aboard which passengers can enjoy local food and alcoholic drinks while viewing beautiful scenery, have been appearing across the nation.