1 winner will walk away with a pair of 3-Night Penang/Phuket Cruise or Phuket/Langkawi Cruise (Sun) onboard SuperStar Virgo Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony (BC) and $200 Dining Credit. Total worth SGD $2,850.
Terms and conditions:
1. Applicable Sailing Period: 9 FEB – 23 MAR 2014 & 23 NOV – 14 DEC 2014.
2. Tickets are non-transferable.
3. $127 Port Taxes Per Person ($100 Passenger Handling Charges & $27 Fuel Surcharge) is applicable.
4. Participants must be 18 years old and above
5. Contest is open to all Singaporeans & Singapore Residents
6. Multiple submissions by a single participant will be considered as 1 submission.
7. Other terms and conditions apply.
Contest Rules & Regulations:
Hong Thai Travel Services热卖停不了！
Hong Thai Travel Services台湾旅游展
Dynasty TravelSingapore Service Excellence Medallion Award Winner 2015
Commendable Award Winner- Customer Loyalty
Ethiopia is more than just stunning landscapes. One of the oldest Christian countries in the world, it is home to an array of ancient religious sites.
Foodie Philip Lee takes a culinary trip down Penang’s roadside stalls and coffee shops to suss out the tastiest assam laksa and nasi kandar on the island
Day or night, there’s plenty to see, do and taste on the Quantum of the Seas.
THE rippling water caught the rays of the evening sun, streaming in through the vast glass walls, and blanketed the sprawling roof in a moving shimmer of reflections.
Tan Keng Yao and her family take a day trip on the Pingxi Branch Railway Line in Taiwan to Shifen and Houtong to release sky lanterns and discover a cat paradise.
Sebastian Shangwen Krieger has an unexpected Hobbit-sized journey in New Zealand.