Contest Rules & Regulations:
1. You must “Like” SG Travellers on Facebook in order to enter the contest and be eligible to win.
2. Prizes are valid for departures between November 2014 – April 2015, subject to availability. Trafalgar Tours reserves the right to confirm/book the appropriate airline at the time of redemption.
3. Tickets are non-refundable, non-reroutable, non-transferable, cannot be exchange for cash and validity extension ARE NOT allowed.
3. Change of date(s) are not allowed after ticketing.
4. All applicable taxes to be borne by the winner.
6. Contestants must be 16 years old and above, and a Singapore resident at the date of the contest(1st October 2013).
7. By participating in this survey, the participant grants SPH all rights to use all data collected for SPH's editorial, publicity and promotional purposes.
8. The organiser reserves the right to vary the contest rules and regulations at any time without giving prior notice.
9. All Trafalgar regular brochure terms and conditions apply.
10. Other terms and conditions apply.
Prize Sponsored By: Trafalgar
Cebu PacificFun times all in a row!
For as low as SGD ALL-IN 99 Singapore to Manila
United States, United Arab Emirates, Singapore
THAIEnjoy New Heights Of Flying With Exclusive ALL-IN MASTERCARD FARES
Bangkok Fr$788 Business class , Fr$248 Economy class
China, Thailand, Vietnam
AIR NEW ZEALAND100% PURE NEW ZEALAND
8D7N Northern Bay of New Zealand + Hobbiton FR$2588 P.P
New Zealand, Singapore
Leong Phei Phei rediscovers the beauty of nature in this beautiful island paradise
Suna and Rusi Kanga are spellbound by the amazing landscape and fauna in the Central American country
Leong Phei Phei discovers the timeless allure of Seychelles where life goes on at a slow pace and no one is a stranger
RISHIRI Island, off the coast of Hokkaido, must be very cold in winter, but right now it’s comfortable, free from heat and humidity. It’s also the season for catching sea urchins.
Sanjay Surana explores Sumba and enters a deeply spiritual and unspoiled world