Contest Rules & Regulations:
1. You must “Like” SG Travellers on Facebook in order to enter the contest and be eligible to win.
2. Prizes are valid for departures between November 2014 – April 2015, subject to availability. Trafalgar Tours reserves the right to confirm/book the appropriate airline at the time of redemption.
3. Tickets are non-refundable, non-reroutable, non-transferable, cannot be exchange for cash and validity extension ARE NOT allowed.
3. Change of date(s) are not allowed after ticketing.
4. All applicable taxes to be borne by the winner.
6. Contestants must be 16 years old and above, and a Singapore resident at the date of the contest(1st October 2013).
7. By participating in this survey, the participant grants SPH all rights to use all data collected for SPH's editorial, publicity and promotional purposes.
8. The organiser reserves the right to vary the contest rules and regulations at any time without giving prior notice.
9. All Trafalgar regular brochure terms and conditions apply.
10. Other terms and conditions apply.
Prize Sponsored By: Trafalgar
CTC TravelYES! Year End Specials
4D3N Hong Kong & Disneyland fr $558*
Australia, Hong Kong, United Kingdom
Japan National Tourism OrganizationJapan Travel Fair 2016
Air Sino-Euro Associates TravelASA Holidays Promo
A recent trip to the Land of the Rising Sun convinces Ryandall Lim that the country deserves all the praise it gets
This Vietnamese town has many cultural influences, like its piquant cao lau noodles
JUST a speck on the map of Africa, Swaziland could easily be missed when one is planning a safari or trip to this region.
CRUISE travel, already growing in popularity among Chinese with disposable income, will enjoy a boom over the next decade, according to industry experts at a recent trade show.
THE main dome of the Taj Mahal will be out of sight, possibly for months, as it undergoes a "mud pack" treatment to arrest the yellowing of its marble.