About Trafalgar: http://www.trafalgar.com/gsa/insider-experiences/about-us
Autumn, Winter & Spring Offers: http://www.trafalgar.com/gsa/our-holidays/europe-autumn-winter-and-spring
10 days Imperial Europe for 2 with returning air tickets! (worth $8,000)
For more information, visit http://www.trafalgar.com/gsa/imperial-europe-2014-2015
Contest Rules & Regulations:
1. You must “Like” SG Travellers on Facebook in order to enter the contest and be eligible to win.
2. Prizes are valid for departures between November 2014 – April 2015, subject to availability. Trafalgar Tours reserves the right to confirm/book the appropriate airline at the time of redemption.
3. Tickets are non-refundable, non-reroutable, non-transferable, cannot be exchange for cash and validity extension ARE NOT allowed.
3. Change of date(s) are not allowed after ticketing.
4. All applicable taxes to be borne by the winner.
6. Contestants must be 16 years old and above, and a Singapore resident at the date of the contest(1st October 2013).
7. By participating in this survey, the participant grants SPH all rights to use all data collected for SPH's editorial, publicity and promotional purposes.
8. The organiser reserves the right to vary the contest rules and regulations at any time without giving prior notice.
9. All Trafalgar regular brochure terms and conditions apply.
10. Other terms and conditions apply.
Prize Sponsored By: Trafalgar
Misa TravelCreate your travel story
All Taiwan Super Value Tour from S$708
Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam
Air Sino-Euro Associates TravelASA In-House Fair
8D Taiwan Family Fun from $898*
Australia, China, Japan, Korea North, Portugal, Spain
KKKL Travel & ToursKKKL Travel & Tours Promo
School Holidays Special
Mike Louagie takes a cruise from Norway to photograph the enchanting display of Aurora Borealis.
DJ Yasminne Cheng says Bora Bora is worth the gruelling journey
TAICHUNG is a food paradise. It is known for the mind-boggling variety of street food at Fengjia Night Market.
THE easiest way to “climb” mighty mountains in Switzerland is to cheat a little.
The contemporary arts scene in China’s commercial capital is a refreshing escape from the hustle and bustle of the city, discovers Tracy Lee-Elrick.
For Dave Fox, taking the overnight cruise ferry is the most enjoyable way to travel between Copenhagen and Oslo.