About Trafalgar: http://www.trafalgar.com/gsa/insider-experiences/about-us
Autumn, Winter & Spring Offers: http://www.trafalgar.com/gsa/our-holidays/europe-autumn-winter-and-spring
10 days Imperial Europe for 2 with returning air tickets! (worth $8,000)
For more information, visit http://www.trafalgar.com/gsa/imperial-europe-2014-2015
Contest Rules & Regulations:
1. You must “Like” SG Travellers on Facebook in order to enter the contest and be eligible to win.
2. Prizes are valid for departures between November 2014 – April 2015, subject to availability. Trafalgar Tours reserves the right to confirm/book the appropriate airline at the time of redemption.
3. Tickets are non-refundable, non-reroutable, non-transferable, cannot be exchange for cash and validity extension ARE NOT allowed.
3. Change of date(s) are not allowed after ticketing.
4. All applicable taxes to be borne by the winner.
6. Contestants must be 16 years old and above, and a Singapore resident at the date of the contest(1st October 2013).
7. By participating in this survey, the participant grants SPH all rights to use all data collected for SPH's editorial, publicity and promotional purposes.
8. The organiser reserves the right to vary the contest rules and regulations at any time without giving prior notice.
9. All Trafalgar regular brochure terms and conditions apply.
10. Other terms and conditions apply.
Prize Sponsored By: Trafalgar
Hong Thai Travel Services热卖停不了！
Turkish AirlinesWiden Your World
Singapore to Europe starting from 974SGD
France, United Kingdom
China, Italy, Spain
Foodie Philip Lee takes a culinary trip down Penang’s roadside stalls and coffee shops to suss out the tastiest assam laksa and nasi kandar on the island
Ethiopia is more than just stunning landscapes. One of the oldest Christian countries in the world, it is home to an array of ancient religious sites.
Day or night, there’s plenty to see, do and taste on the Quantum of the Seas.
IF YOU need one reason to visit the Netherlands, it has to be Keukenhof. But be warned: It will completely change the way you look at gardens.
It may be small, but Malta’s sea, sun, culture and natural attractions are a big hit with tourists, discovers Tan Chung Lee.
Lauren Lim goes inland to experience the northern part of the island, far from the madding crowd.