Contest Rules & Regulations:
1. You must “Like” SG Travellers on Facebook in order to enter the contest and be eligible to win.
2. Prizes are valid for departures between November 2014 – April 2015, subject to availability. Trafalgar Tours reserves the right to confirm/book the appropriate airline at the time of redemption.
3. Tickets are non-refundable, non-reroutable, non-transferable, cannot be exchange for cash and validity extension ARE NOT allowed.
3. Change of date(s) are not allowed after ticketing.
4. All applicable taxes to be borne by the winner.
6. Contestants must be 16 years old and above, and a Singapore resident at the date of the contest(1st October 2013).
7. By participating in this survey, the participant grants SPH all rights to use all data collected for SPH's editorial, publicity and promotional purposes.
8. The organiser reserves the right to vary the contest rules and regulations at any time without giving prior notice.
9. All Trafalgar regular brochure terms and conditions apply.
10. Other terms and conditions apply.
Prize Sponsored By: Trafalgar
Cebu PacificThe perfect place to rest and relax!
Misa TravelFly to DOHA
United Arab Emirates
Nam Ho TravelFun Taipei
Experience DIY activities*
Water buses are an easy way to get around Venice, but sometimes you just have to walk through its history-filled streets, says Seow Kai Lun
Christine Amour-Levar and her companions brave the barren expanses of Wadi Rum in Jordan for a good cause
Sprawled across a fertile valley, Hua Hin Hills Vineyard is a tourist attraction with scenery, food and drinks in the Thai resort town
Understanding your friends’ expectations and agreeing on how to track expenditure will help to make for a pleasant trip