Contest Rules & Regulations:
1. You must “Like” SG Travellers on Facebook in order to enter the contest and be eligible to win.
2. Prizes are valid for departures between November 2014 – April 2015, subject to availability. Trafalgar Tours reserves the right to confirm/book the appropriate airline at the time of redemption.
3. Tickets are non-refundable, non-reroutable, non-transferable, cannot be exchange for cash and validity extension ARE NOT allowed.
3. Change of date(s) are not allowed after ticketing.
4. All applicable taxes to be borne by the winner.
6. Contestants must be 16 years old and above, and a Singapore resident at the date of the contest(1st October 2013).
7. By participating in this survey, the participant grants SPH all rights to use all data collected for SPH's editorial, publicity and promotional purposes.
8. The organiser reserves the right to vary the contest rules and regulations at any time without giving prior notice.
9. All Trafalgar regular brochure terms and conditions apply.
10. Other terms and conditions apply.
Prize Sponsored By: Trafalgar
Hong Thai Travel热卖停不了
Cebu PacificCome on over and enjoy this enchanted river!
For as low as SGD 85
Misa TravelCreate your travel story
Great Winter Holiday Sale
New Zealand, Australia
Esther Teo enjoys the rugged beauty and finest pleasures of New Zealand’s North Island during a self-drive holiday
For scenic beauty, New Zealand’s North Island can hold its own against the South, discovers Sanjay Surana
A TOURIST bus pulls up near the Eiffel Tower in Paris – or any other major tourist attraction in Europe you care to name – and out troops a mass of Chinese visitors, with cameras, selfie sticks and credit cards at the ready.
Check out these family-friendly edutainment highlights steeped in Hong Kong’s rich heritage, culture and history
Leong Phei Phei falls in love with running all over again after her first overseas race in Korea