Win a 9D Spanish Wonder Tour package, including air tickets for 2, worth $8,500
For more information, visit http://www.trafalgar.com/gsa/spanish-wonder-2013-2014
Contest Rules & Regulations:
1. You must “Like” SG Travellers on Facebook in order to enter the contest and be eligible to win.
2. Prizes must be redeem by 6 December and valid for departures between 01 Jan 2014 – 12 April 2014, subject to availability.
Tickets are non-refundable, non-reroutable, non-transferable and validity extension ARE NOT allowed.
3. Change of date(s) are not allowed after ticketing.
4. All applicable taxes to be borne by the winner.
6. Contestants must be 16 years old and above, and a Singapore resident at the date of the contest(1st October 2013).
7. By participating in this survey, the participant grants SPH all rights to use all data collected for SPH's editorial, publicity and promotional purposes.
8. The organiser reserves the right to vary the contest rules and regulations at any time without giving prior notice.
9. Other terms and conditions apply.
Prize Sponsored By: Trafalgar
Misa TravelCreate your travel story
All Taiwan Super Value Tour from S$708
Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam
Air Sino-Euro Associates TravelASA In-House Fair
8D Taiwan Family Fun from $898*
Australia, China, Japan, Korea North, Portugal, Spain
KKKL Travel & ToursKKKL Travel & Tours Promo
School Holidays Special
Mike Louagie takes a cruise from Norway to photograph the enchanting display of Aurora Borealis.
DJ Yasminne Cheng says Bora Bora is worth the gruelling journey
TAICHUNG is a food paradise. It is known for the mind-boggling variety of street food at Fengjia Night Market.
THE easiest way to “climb” mighty mountains in Switzerland is to cheat a little.
The contemporary arts scene in China’s commercial capital is a refreshing escape from the hustle and bustle of the city, discovers Tracy Lee-Elrick.
For Dave Fox, taking the overnight cruise ferry is the most enjoyable way to travel between Copenhagen and Oslo.