Contest Rules & Regulations:
1. You must “Like” SG Travellers on Facebook in order to enter the contest and be eligible to win.
2. Prizes must be redeem by 6 December and valid for departures between 01 Jan 2014 – 12 April 2014, subject to availability.
Tickets are non-refundable, non-reroutable, non-transferable and validity extension ARE NOT allowed.
3. Change of date(s) are not allowed after ticketing.
4. All applicable taxes to be borne by the winner.
6. Contestants must be 16 years old and above, and a Singapore resident at the date of the contest(1st October 2013).
7. By participating in this survey, the participant grants SPH all rights to use all data collected for SPH's editorial, publicity and promotional purposes.
8. The organiser reserves the right to vary the contest rules and regulations at any time without giving prior notice.
9. Other terms and conditions apply.
Hong Thai Travel热卖停不了
Cebu PacificCome on over and enjoy this enchanted river!
For as low as SGD 85
Misa TravelCreate your travel story
Great Winter Holiday Sale
New Zealand, Australia
Check out these family-friendly edutainment highlights steeped in Hong Kong’s rich heritage, culture and history
Juita Mohamed, a frequent visitor to Malaysia, reveals why she and her family keep going to Kuala Lumpur for weekend holidays
Christine Amour-Levar and an all-women team journey to Everest Base Camp for a good cause
Basel is the ideal gateway for Joanette Teng to explore the French Alsace and German Black Forest regions, and the Swiss Alps
A TOURIST bus pulls up near the Eiffel Tower in Paris – or any other major tourist attraction in Europe you care to name – and out troops a mass of Chinese visitors, with cameras, selfie sticks and credit cards at the ready.