Contest Rules & Regulations:
1. You must “Like” SG Travellers on Facebook in order to enter the contest and be eligible to win.
2. Prizes must be redeem by 6 December and valid for departures between 01 Jan 2014 – 12 April 2014, subject to availability.
Tickets are non-refundable, non-reroutable, non-transferable and validity extension ARE NOT allowed.
3. Change of date(s) are not allowed after ticketing.
4. All applicable taxes to be borne by the winner.
6. Contestants must be 16 years old and above, and a Singapore resident at the date of the contest(1st October 2013).
7. By participating in this survey, the participant grants SPH all rights to use all data collected for SPH's editorial, publicity and promotional purposes.
8. The organiser reserves the right to vary the contest rules and regulations at any time without giving prior notice.
9. Other terms and conditions apply.
ASA HolidaysASA Comes Closer to You
8/9D Funtastic Taiwan
Cambodia, China, Taiwan
Chan Brothers TravelCelebrate 50 years of Everyday Holidays in Taiwan, the Heart of Asia
8D Taiwan Young Explorer
Chan Brothers TravelSouth Australia A Paradise for the Epicureans
6D Adelaide Flexi Holiday
Capture and tell the story of your Korean holiday through your lens
Let the stylists and photographers in Korea transform you and your beloved into celebrities of your own romantic drama
Sail the high seas and enjoy land excursions along the way with Chan Brothers Travel
Trekking up Mount Tronador in the Andes gives nature enthusiast Kok Siew Huan her fill of snow-clad peaks, glaciers and extensive forests
Doreen Siow explores Bangkok’s beautiful ancient royal sites and thriving waterway communities
The world of Final Fantasy is on the menu at the Eorzea Café in Tokyo and non-gamer Chris Tan fi nds himself feasting with Moogles