Win a 9D Spanish Wonder Tour package, including air tickets for 2, worth $8,500
For more information, visit http://www.trafalgar.com/gsa/spanish-wonder-2013-2014
Contest Rules & Regulations:
1. You must “Like” SG Travellers on Facebook in order to enter the contest and be eligible to win.
2. Prizes must be redeem by 6 December and valid for departures between 01 Jan 2014 – 12 April 2014, subject to availability.
Tickets are non-refundable, non-reroutable, non-transferable and validity extension ARE NOT allowed.
3. Change of date(s) are not allowed after ticketing.
4. All applicable taxes to be borne by the winner.
6. Contestants must be 16 years old and above, and a Singapore resident at the date of the contest(1st October 2013).
7. By participating in this survey, the participant grants SPH all rights to use all data collected for SPH's editorial, publicity and promotional purposes.
8. The organiser reserves the right to vary the contest rules and regulations at any time without giving prior notice.
9. Other terms and conditions apply.
Prize Sponsored By: Trafalgar
QantasLove Sydney in Spring
Singapore - Sydney from SGD $690* return Economy
WTS TravelWTS Travel Promo
Hong Thai Travel庆生"WOW" 热卖会
Foodie Philip Lee takes a culinary trip down Penang’s roadside stalls and coffee shops to suss out the tastiest assam laksa and nasi kandar on the island
Spring is when New South Wales bursts into floral colour, so here are six activities to keep you busy when you visit
The pull for Muslim travellers to Japan is even stronger now with the increased availability of halal food
THE crystal-clear waters of a volcanic mountaintop in West Java offer visitors a chance to escape the hustle and bustle of urban life.
LOCALS call it “the grassland on the edge of sky”.
GOURMET trains in Japan, aboard which passengers can enjoy local food and alcoholic drinks while viewing beautiful scenery, have been appearing across the nation.