Contest Rules & Regulations:
1. You must “Like” SG Travellers on Facebook in order to enter the contest and be eligible to win.
2. Prizes must be redeem by 6 December and valid for departures between 01 Jan 2014 – 12 April 2014, subject to availability.
Tickets are non-refundable, non-reroutable, non-transferable and validity extension ARE NOT allowed.
3. Change of date(s) are not allowed after ticketing.
4. All applicable taxes to be borne by the winner.
6. Contestants must be 16 years old and above, and a Singapore resident at the date of the contest(1st October 2013).
7. By participating in this survey, the participant grants SPH all rights to use all data collected for SPH's editorial, publicity and promotional purposes.
8. The organiser reserves the right to vary the contest rules and regulations at any time without giving prior notice.
9. Other terms and conditions apply.
Hong Thai TravelHong Thai Travel Promo
New Shan TravelNew Shan Travel Promo
Air Sino-Euro Associates TravelASA Holidays Promo
FISHING for Ise-ebi lobsters is now at its peak, luring visitors to Japan with a taste of the premium seafood ingredient.
Washington,DC may be a political city but it has kid-friendly museums and monuments with special activities for pint-sized visitors
Koh Joh Ting shows where you can get the best views during the cherry blossom season in Taiwan
The capital of Ghana has much to offer - from history and culture to nature and shopping
When it comes to dressing to weather the cold, it is not down to how chunky your knits are. It is about layering on the appropriate materials. Here is how to bundle up. Ankita Varma reports
BARELY 10 minutes after I stepped onto the Great Wall of China, I noticed a young Asian man and his friend walking from the opposite direction, huffing and puffing.