Contest Rules & Regulations:
1. You must “Like” SG Travellers on Facebook in order to enter the contest and be eligible to win.
2. Prizes must be redeem by 6 December and valid for departures between 01 Jan 2014 – 12 April 2014, subject to availability.
Tickets are non-refundable, non-reroutable, non-transferable and validity extension ARE NOT allowed.
3. Change of date(s) are not allowed after ticketing.
4. All applicable taxes to be borne by the winner.
6. Contestants must be 16 years old and above, and a Singapore resident at the date of the contest(1st October 2013).
7. By participating in this survey, the participant grants SPH all rights to use all data collected for SPH's editorial, publicity and promotional purposes.
8. The organiser reserves the right to vary the contest rules and regulations at any time without giving prior notice.
9. Other terms and conditions apply.
Royal CaribbeanRoyal Caribbean Promo
CITY STATE CRUISEIntroducing Go Big, Go Better, Go Best
4N JAPAN & KOREA CRUISE SENIOR SPECIALI* fr $629*
Japan, Korea South, Turkey
EAST ASIA TRAVELMALAYSIA GETAWAY
2D ESTADIA HOTEL MALACCA 3* PRIVATE TOUR 12-TO-GO $180*PER PAX
Apart from castles, cathedrals and museums, travel agency boss Moe Ibrahim also enjoys the food and people-watching at cafes.
This middle-eastern country with a chequered history is a kaleidoscope of the Arab way of life
Leong Phei Phei discovers the timeless allure of Seychelles where life goes on at a slow pace and no one is a stranger
In Houston, America’s south-western and cowboy heritage is very much alive, discovers Min Chen
The iconic club will open an outlet on new luxury cruise ship Genting Dream
Careful credit card spending can earn you enough miles to fly to Tahiti, but savings specialists advise caution too